Thursday, February 11, 2010

He's HOME!!!

hubby got home 3 days early!! he was supposed to come home tomorrow but with all the snow on the east coast they told them to get out if they could....so he was able to make it home Tuesday night, as i was a bit upset that he didnt call at all to inform me of plans as the night before he said he would find out in the AM if he was getting out and lead me to believe that if he didnt call in the AM it was because of the rush and he wouldn't have time, so I assumed that he would call me when he could as i was assuming i would be picking him up from the airport....but as it turned out he got on a flight that one of the other co-workers was on and her and her husband drove him home....but the important thing is that he is home and the girls are so happy that he is! as am I as well!!! its been nice spending the days with him as he took the week off of work :) we have all missed him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment