Tuesday, March 9, 2010

gonna be another crazy busy day!!

so the craziness all started this weekend when i had 7 kids at my house....what was i thinking??? i'll tell you what i was thinking....so my niece had her 9th birthday party on saturday...so including her and her sisters and my 3 girls there would have been 7 girls...and then my nephew there....who would have been the only boy there....and so i felt bad for him and he has a friend that lives across the street from me so i decided i would bring him with me (with the okay of my sister) and also we were watching a friends 3 kids as well 2 girls....1 boy....so YAY another boy which brought the total to 3 boys and 9 girls....still a little uneven but at least there was more than one boy....so anyways....after the party i brought my 3 home my friends 3 kids home and the other boy home with me 7 kids....well i decided it would be FUN (haha hind sight right?) for them all to stay the night and of course they were all super stoked!!! so yeah they spent pretty much all day sunday at my house too but it was cool the kids all had a blast.....but let me tell you they eat and drink a LOT....which brings me to my hectic day today....that i will be having....so the son of our friend with 3 kids...dh did end up taking him out to hang out for a bit and got him a soft pellet gun but bringing it back here and they were playing with it in the basement....well it kept getting jammed so we need to return it....so his mom is coming over to drop the gun off so i can do that later today hopefully....and then i am gonna go and get him a new one....and then i need to go to get a couple of movies....The Boondock Saints 2!!! yay so excited for that one and Zombieland (not so excited for that) and then go to the grocery cause as i said before those kids ate me out of house and home over the weekend!!! LOL and hopefully i can accomplish this all before 4pm before my kids get home from school...and AFTER they get home for school i have to head back out the door with the oldest 2 (dh thankfully is keeping the baby home with him) and go back up to their school at 6pm for a family festival thing.....dh doesn't want to go cause walking is hard for him...he has a bad back (arthritis and stenosis)...bad hips...etc etc...so after being at work and driving 2 hours of course all he wants to do is just relax and not to mention the girls school is SMALL....so it it jammed packed with people and having a rambunctious 2yr old in that setting who has to walk everywhere is NOT ideal LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment