Monday, December 6, 2010

Dentist appointments

well today we had dental appointments for me raianna and elyse....lets start with the girls...they did GREAT!! still no cavities for either of them...raianna is 10 and elyse is 8!! woohoo!!! and as for me...i haven't been to the dentist since ohh gosh 14? 15 years old?? LONG TIME AGO!! over 10 years ago!! i thought i would have a mouth of cavities and other problems...turns out i dont! lol i do have 3 small cavities but they aren't that bad she said....my front tooth that has been bothering me recently cause of one of the kids head bumping me right in the tooth...which prompted me to really make this appointment....is fine...she said there is a small stress line but it doesn't seem to have damaged anything...so yay for that....and she wants to pull some wisdom teeth AHHHHHHH....so on monday i'll go in and get that done and get some fillings....UGH....not sure if i jsut want her to pull the right wisdom teeth as its only the right bottom one that is a problem with it being partially covered by my gums....or just let her do all 4....yikes...not sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment